January 24, 2010



In Graphic as a Star Josephine Foster puts her bewitching vocals to the task of resurrecting Emily Dickenson. Twenty-Six of the poet's works are set to some of the most shiver inducing ballads I've ever heard. I listened to it for the first time on a stormy night by candlelight.

download Exultation in the Going and I see Thee better in the Dark



Jorge Ben's Força Bruta is a Brazilian classic that I can't live without. From bright beats to heart fluttering string orchestrations, I just can't avoid dancing. I enjoy it early in the morning with a hot cup of coffee.

download O Telefone Tocou Novamente and Pulo Pulo

2 comments:

  1. oh i have yet to give it a good listen to miss Josephine. I have always been meaning to yet haven't got around to her. I will absolutely listen to this record quite soon and will let you know my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete