March 7, 2010




♥ Book of Georgia paintings & photographs taken in the 60s at her Texan ranch. Highly inspiring to see how her iconic delicacy blends perfectly with her environment. If only we could all fit into something so well at the age of 80! Also pictured, a peacock feather sent to me by someone with an equally intriguing universe. Her eye is as blue & ancient as that of the plume.

♥ The light behind my curtains at 7 am is becoming more and more inviting as the glorious season approaches. Its spectrum widens every day.

♥ Two friends from long ago who slept in my arms for nearly a decade. They are so worn but I cannot part with them, they still smell of long lost dreams.

3 comments:

  1. my darling.
    you have a way to make everything so romantic and hopeful.
    i love you so

    xo
    c*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stumbled upon your blog... and i think we could be brilliant friends in another life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c* my darling so do you, don't ever stop! <3

    ReplyDelete