June 24, 2010







I have not been taking many pictures because I am so over stimulated by the outdoors that I cannot manage to operate a camera. Rainbow lights dance waltzes before my eyes, the wind's rough hands cavort in my hair, summer skin seduces my nose and tongue with its rosy blooming. The one place where I still enjoy total quiet is my bedroom, and so I leave you with some images of that little ark. There is also a photo/literary project that will be available as soon as I find a proper print shop! Kinkos exchanged their gorgeous printers for absolute junk!

2 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful....ahhh. i love your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara, baby
    i am not lost
    i am here
    but it'll take a while until i'm back on my feet.
    i adore you so
    never forget it.

    xo
    c*

    ReplyDelete