October 16, 2010


















People I know have mentioned a lack of romanticism this summer. Maybe I'm content with too little but I had a marvelous time. I felt so in tune with all the colours, scents, and textures. It was as though the season finally found me ripe enough for embracing, and decided to enhance all my senses. I think she did her best caressing at the island. There I lay my head to rest on her lavish lap and was completely consumed. Oh heaven really is closer than you think, you just have to let it find you! One day I'll have a little cottage too, and paradise will be with me always.



4 comments:

  1. it's beau-ti-ful!
    (and i like your dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures! did you take these all yourself? i luv the brightness of the greenery. and what a cute idea for the "outdoor closet."

    nikjillb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! i did indeed, except the last two which my fiend did and are digital instead of analog. the outdoor closet is actually the islands thrift shop. you leave clothes you don't want and take what you like. it's used mostly by residents. there's something similar but larger on victoria island in BC. thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete